1. Call an Admissions Representative at
They will answer your questions, provide more information regarding your program specifically and guide you in the enrollment process.
2. Start the Application Process
3. Prepare the Below Admissions Requirements
To apply for admission to Sarasota University, please submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- A Completed Admissions Application
- An Application Fee of $50
- Official Transcripts -Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended that are appropriate to the degree being sought. Transcript Request Form
- Letters of Recommendation (varies with the program). Please complete the Recommendation Form
- A Current Resume
- A 500-word Vision Statement describing what the applicant intends to do with the degree upon program completion (the essay will be used in decision-making).
- A valid photo ID card