Ready to Enroll?
Sarasota Admissions Representatives are available at 1-866-582-8448.
They will answer your questions, provide more information regarding your program specifically and guide you in the enrollment process. Please note: Sarasota University is currently enrolling students residing in Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, New Jersey, South Carolina, Texas, Nevada and internationally.
Start the Application Process
Click Here to Start the Online Application
To complete your application for admission to Sarasota University, you must complete the following steps and submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Completed Admissions Application
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree – for all Master’s Degrees program applicants
- Pay Application Fee of $50
- Provide Copies of Official Transcripts – Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning and MACTE accredited Montessori educator programs attended that are appropriate to the degree being sought. For those applicants/students in the process of obtaining a MACTE accredited credential, proof of continuing enrollment is required every year. All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first semester or the student will be withdrawn. Transcript Request Form
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation. Use the Sarasota University Recommendation Form
- Current Resume
- 500-word Vision Statement describing how you intend to use your Master’s of Arts Degree to enhance your personal and professional goals upon program completion (the essay will be used in decision-making).
- Copy of a valid, government-issued ID