1. Call an Admissions Representative at
They will answer your questions, provide more information regarding your program specifically and guide you in the enrollment process.
2. Start the Application Process
Click Here to Start the Online Application
Please note: Sarasota University is currently only enrolling students residing in Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, New Jersey, South Carolina, Texas, Nevada and internationally.
3. Prepare the Below Admissions Requirements
To apply for admission to Sarasota University, please submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- A Completed Admissions Application
- A Completed Bachelor’s Degree – for all Master’s Degrees program applicants
- An Application Fee of $50
- Official Transcripts – Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning and MACTE accredited Montessori educator programs attended that are appropriate to the degree being sought. For those applicants/students in the process of obtaining a MACTE accredited credential, proof of continuing enrollment is required every year. All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first semester or the student will be withdrawn. Transcript Request Form
- Letters of Recommendation (varies with the program). Please complete the Recommendation Form
- A Current Resume
- A 500-word Vision Statement describing what the applicant intends to do with the degree upon program completion (the essay will be used in decision-making).
- A valid photo ID card